Reliable and robust LoRaWAN connectivity with integrated battery management and location tracking
- LoRa Modem 915 MHz
- Integrated GPS
- Accurate Battery Management
- I2C, SPI, UART, Analog Peripherals
- Open Firmware
From Agriculture To Smart Cities
The ‘IronLink’ development board is an industrial Low-Power Long Range LoRa® Technology Transceiver. This enables devices such as sensors and embedded computers to connect to the internet. With an easy to connection process, you are creating the most substantial aspect of your IoT data network.
A Robust LoRa Solution
Using the RN2483 module complies with the LoRaWAN Class A protocol specifications. It integrates RF, baseband controller, command Application Programming Interface (API) processor, making it a complete long range solution. IronLink is suitable for simple long range sensor applications with external host MCU. Our Industry standard software programming will allow fast and effective installation of your Lora Network. Furthermore the advanced command interface offers users rapid time to market.
IRONLINK 868MHZ DATASHEET
IRONLINK 915MHZ DATASHEET
For more information on LoRaWAN support on the IronLink please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use one of the online forms.
What applications are suited to the IronLink-LoRa?
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Why use LoRa Technology?
- Long Range, Can connect devices up to 30 miles apart in rural areas and penetrates dense urban or deep indoor environments.
- Low Power, Minimal energy consumption, with a prolonged battery life of up to 10 years, making it extremely cost effective.
- Secure: Features end-to-end AES128 encryption, mutual authentication, integrity protection, and confidentiality,
- Standardized, Offers device interoperability and global availability of LoRaWAN networks for speedy deployment of IoT applications anywhere
- Geolocation, Enables GPS-free tracking applications, offering unique low power benefits untouched by other technologies
- Mobile, Maintains communication with devices in motion without strain on power consumption
- High Capacity, Supports millions of messages per base station, meeting the needs of public network operators serving large markets
- Low Cost, Reduces infrastructure investment, battery replacement expense, and ultimately operating expenses